Our Vision for Erie
Erie is a Community of Choice.
We celebrate our:
- Diverse cultures,
- Welcoming, vibrant neighborhoods,
- World-class downtown and bayfront,
- Schools of excellence, and
- Abundance of family-sustaining jobs.
Contact the Mayor
PUBLIC NOTICENotice is hereby given that the following persons or institutions have filed an appeal with the City of Erie Zoning Hearing Board for a variance of zoning restrictions as set forth in Zoning Ordinance No. 80-2005. A public hearing will be held on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 1:00 P.M. via Zoom Webinar …
Voting early is easy, convenient, and flexible.
In this election, there are more ways to vote than ever!
The three options are:
▪ Vote via Mail-in Ballot
▪ Vote in-person between now and the Election, weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the Erie County Voter Registration Office, Room 112.
▪ Vote on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3, at your polling place …
The preliminary budget for 2021 is now available for viewing and download.
General Fund Preliminary Budget for 2021Download