Dear Real Estate Property Tax payers:
We want to remind you that the 2020 School Real Estate Tax Due Dates are as follows:
• TAX AT 2% DISCOUNT If paid on or before 09/30/2020
• TAX AT FACE AMOUNT If paid by 11/30/2020
• TAX AT (10%) PENALTY If paid on or after 12/01/2020
If you would like to take advantage of the School District Installment Plan the Due Dates are:
• FIRST PAYMENT DUE 09/15/2020
• SECOND PAYMENT DUE 10/15/2020
• THIRD PAYMENT DUE 11/15/2020
• FOURTH PAYMENT DUE 12/15/2020
Mail School Installments to the City of Erie Treasurer’s Office, 626 State Street – Room 105, Erie PA 16501-1128. All installment payments MUST include a copy of the tax bill. It is the taxpayer’s responsibility to make a copy of the bill with each school installment. A duplicate bill fee of $5.00 will be charged to installment payment if a copy if the bill is not accompanied with payment. To be eligible for the installment plan you must meet the due date requirement.
To ensure we are doing our due diligence for all of our employees, their families and the citizens of the City of Erie, PA, we are implementing social distancing tactics for all of our employees.
We have made available:
• Online Payments: Credit card transactions can be made at cityof.erie.pa.us
• Checks Only: An outside drop box for your 2020 Real Estate Property Tax payment located in the front of City Hall on the State Street side entrance.
o If you would like a receipt please submit the entire 2020 tax bill with check payment and we will mail you a receipt.
o For those tax bills submitted without the entire tax bill, your processed checks will be your receipt.
• Mail in Payments: MAIL FULL PAYMENT WITH TAX BILL TO:
City of Erie Treasurer
PO Box 1534
626 State St – Room 105
Erie PA 16501-1128
• Cash Only: Will not be available until further notification
We are here to serve you. We understand that some of you may require additional information regarding our business continuity plans and if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-870-1210 for further information.