The City of Erie has dedicated $5 million for improvements to city-owned parks and public spaces through American Rescue Plan (ARP) funding. City residents can complete the survey about what priorities for improvements in your neighborhoods. Funding can be used to improve:
• Bicycle Infrastructure- Funds to implement the Active Erie plan.
• Public Art- sculpture, murals, monuments, mosaics, earthworks, and more!
• Park Improvements- playgrounds, athletic fields, security cameras, walking paths, dog park, picnic tables, benches, gazebos, splash pads
• Street Trees- planting and maintenance
• Streetscaping- benches, stormwater planters, planter boxes, neighborhood signage, historic signage, tree planting
Please complete the survey by the end of the day on Monday, October 17. You can complete the online survey or download a paper survey at www.erie.pa.us/parksurvey.